Monday, August 5, 2013

A "Down" Day

I guess it is an indication we are definitely getting older. We seem to have a day of activity and then we need a "down" day to recover. I know that when I make RV Park reservations, I no longer look at one night stays, rather I make reservations for two nights. And if we want to see anything in the area, I make reservations for at least three nights.

Today was one of those days. We were both very tired last night from our packing up and moving and we slept in this morning. I was up and moved to the couch fairly early to nap. It was very foggy here by the Skagit River. By the time Forry got up, the fog had burned off and it was a beautiful hot day.

We did get a few things done. We both got showers and Forry did a much needed vacuuming of the floors. We had bought this Electrolux at Costco a couple of months ago and cannot get over how much sand and dirt it sucks up. Plus it handles -- and cleans its own brush -- of all the shed hair from two long-haired humans.

It is nice to have TV reception again and we've been enjoying the Mariners ball game tonight -- at least we were until the Blue Jays came back and won it!

No comments:

Post a Comment