Thursday, November 20, 2014

A Sunny Day

Today was the first day this week that it was both sunny and windless. There was a bit of a breeze, but barely enough to move the peacock's tail. I was able to go for a short walk and then take my iPad outside and read for a while as I watched the hummingbirds. Forry went for a trike ride. I think he rode all the way around the park.

I talked with Sister Sherry for a while. It has warmed up a bit on the Farm and she said it was nice there today too. Although they had had a brief stretch of freezing rain this morning and the schools in the Tri-cities were closed due to black ice.

Daughter Mary Mae said it was fairly nice in Mount Vernon as well. She was at work when I called her and got caught up with the g-kids.

In the meantime, I got four loads of laundry done (I think I've neglected it a bit...). Then made some mini-meatloaves for supper along with some yams. All in all, it was a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment