Wednesday, November 5, 2014

I'm Tired!

I think the traveling and getting settled caught up with me today. I had a hard time getting going this morning and I must say, we didn't do a whole lot today. We did unload part of the stuff in the back of Toad II, but the trike still has to be gotten out and put together. And we need to get the folding chairs out of the topper. We're still discussing where exactly we want to set up our canopy. I'm thinking it may be fairly close to the side of the rig. We did notice when we were unloading stuff today how nice the shade is from the Palo Verde tree next to us.

This was the view out our front window late this afternoon as the sun was beginning to set across the Verde River valley.


It ended up being an absolutely beautiful sunset!


After a supper of toasted gruyere cheese sandwiches and basil tomato soup, we are enjoying the Country Music Awards show.

No comments:

Post a Comment