Saturday, November 15, 2014

The Recycled Spoon

We didn't do much today except wash the sheets, but later this afternoon we went into the Art Show at Fountain Hills to pay Dennis and Colleen a visit at their Recycled Spoon booth.


I have been checking their collection of necklaces (I covet the one Colleen wears) the last few times we've seen them and today I found one that I really like:


The booth next door to Dennis and Colleen was selling carpeted dog and cat steps and also had some neat raised dog bowl feeders. I gave Sister Sherry a call to see how tall the upside down crock she puts Keikosan's feed bowl on was. They are going to ship her one of their taller stands. We'll see how that "spoiled" dog likes it. I only walked through about a quarter of the show, but later Dennis was talking about one of his buddies down the way that sells belts. It was already closing time, so we may have to go back tomorrow to see about a new one for Forry.

After they closed down for the day, we went over to a place called Phil's for dinner. Good food!

No comments:

Post a Comment