Friday, November 13, 2015

Friday the 13th

Don't know why it is that Friday the 13th has such a bad rap, but it was interesting to read all the articles in the paper this morning. It's fascinating how different superstitions rank in different countries around the world.

For Colleen and Dennis, today was a bit lucky. They went over to the Fountain Hills Festival this morning and actually ended up getting a spot! They met another lady while waiting that said she had been at the show for five years in a row, and was also not on the list this year.

After we heard they were going to be vending, I told them I would have supper ready when they got back. I put a pork roast and some Yukon Gold potatoes in the oven to roast, then steamed some butternut squash.

I cannot imagine coming home and cooking dinner after being on my feet all day. I think that normally they go out to eat, but that's got to get old as well.

Tomorrow we'll go in and see some of the show and then we'll go out to eat...

No comments:

Post a Comment