Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Sunshine!

It was nice to wake to blue skies this morning after three cloudy rainy days. It was still chilly however, I don't think it got above 70 today. I won't complain though. We've been following the nasty winds and rains in Washington - I saw tonight that there were so many downed trees and power lines in Spokane that they were telling people to "shelter in place" and to stay away from windows. Interstate 90 was closed in the western portion of the Columbia Basin due to blowing dust. Glad we are not there!

Gene's RV called today and said Gene would be out tomorrow morning after he picked up the part. I hope it's the right one and we finally get this leak business taken care of. It's a real pain to have to keep shutting the water pump off and on when I'm trying to cook. There is a switch in the bathroom and one in the front of the coach, but none in the kitchen where I need it.

I spent a bit of time this afternoon looking for alternative RV insurance. Ours has gone up $880 this year. The agent assured me last summer that the blow-out damage the tire did to our car was a "no-fault" incidence and shouldn't affect our rates, so I don't know what the increase reflects. C and C RV Insurance has been recommended to us, but the web-site seems to be down...


No comments:

Post a Comment