Monday, November 30, 2015

The Last Day of November

it's hard to believe that another month is already gone. At the rate they are flying by, we'll be writing 2016 before we know it. It was another chilly day - clear and crisp. There wasn't the breeze today, so it felt warmer when we went for our walk.

I got the sheets washed this afternoon, but I can't say I accomplished a whole lot more than that. I did some browsing for Cyber Monday, but didn't find anything that struck my fancy. There are some incredible deals out there if you're in the market for anything electronic.

We did watch the special program tonight celebrating Charlie Brown's 50th Christmas Story Special on TV. It was interesting to learn how it had all come together. Then to watch the show afterwards was pretty special.

No comments:

Post a Comment