Thursday, March 11, 2010

Day Four -- Western Gypsy Gathering

Looking down the row -- one of many -- where Auntie Violet is parked --





This one was taken a little farther away. If you don't recognise her -- and I won't tell her if you don't -- she's the second one in the row parked behind the Jeep Liberty Toad.





Today was another busy day of seminars and visiting vendors. We've been at the Yuma Fairgrounds long enough that I can find my way around to the various seminar locations without looking at the map. Since I am VERY directionally challenged, it's always nice when I get to that point. But, I don't get nearly as much exercise as I do when I get turned around and find myself at the opposite side of the fairgrounds from where I need to be!


Tonight was the last of the door prize drawings. It's pretty incredible how many door prizes are collected by Nick and his crew -- eventually every single coach attending the rally got a door prize. And some of them were pretty nice stuff! By the way, the final count of rigs attending seems to be 220 RVs, give or take 1 or 2. Add to that total the several hundred people who have come on different days as day attenders, and you have an idea of how many people have been running around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment