Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Still Boondocking!

We were supposed to move into a regular site with hook-ups today when the lady across the way left...


BUT, it turned out the woman in the office had lost track of how many RVs she had waiting for a space in the Boondock area and it turns out that there was another RV that had come in before us. No one else left today, but at Happy Hour this afternoon another fellow announced that he would be leaving tomorrow for ten days. We don't know if he has a site that he allows to be rented out when he is gone or not. We'll have to wait and see tomorrow.


We are allowed to run the generator in the evening for three hours, so I am getting some work done on the computer while it is on. I have been working on getting our tax stuff ready for Cleon our accountant. I think I have it pretty well finished, so I have a few minutes to catch up on my blog and Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment