Saturday, March 6, 2010

So What Did We Do Today?

Do you ever have one of those days? When you look back, know you were busy, but can't figure out what it was you did all day?

I can see part of the evidence -- the portable clothes dryer has jeans, sweat-shirts and dish towels on it -- must have done the last of the laundry.

There's a smell of mushrooms and sour cream in the air -- the beef stroganoff I finally made for Forry for supper tonight (he's only been asking for it for a LITTLE while!).

There's red marks on my cheek -- must have taken a nap somewhere along the line...

I've crops ready to harvest in Farmville -- must have gotten some planting done...

There are fresh blueberries in the fridge -- evidence of a quick trip to the grocery when I discovered I'd forgotten the tomato juice for the stroganoff.

The lawn chairs on the patio are moved -- must have had some time out there enjoying the sun and my Kindle.

Must have been just a nice quiet day. Tomorrow we head for the Gypsy Journal RV Rally at the Fairgrounds in Yuma. At least I'll be able to report that!

1 comment: