Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Getting Ready --

I spent most of the day today dealing with laundry. Folding and putting away what I washed yesterday and washing a few more. I got most everything I had taken to Sister Sherry's earlier in the week cleaned up and put away. I started organizing what we might need to take with us over to Mount Vernon tomorrow.

Seems like even though we are back at the ranch after our 11,000 miles driven during the last year, we are still doing a lot of running around. It's a great deal easier to travel with Auntie Violet as everything we need as far as clothes, etc. is with us. Since we are still awaiting the arrival of the new tow bar for the Suzuki, we either have to leave her behind or one of us (me) has to drive Toad II while the other drives the motor home. So what we've been doing is packing a suitcase and traveling without Auntie Violet. NOT fun!

At least the wind was fairly quiet today. I think the cold front or whatever weather system it was, came through last night. The thermometer showed that it had gotten down to 29.3 last night after several night without frost. I could look out and see frost on the tips of the sage brush this morning!
 

1 comment:

  1. We surely do love our little homes on wheels, don't we? I don't want to stay anywhere else. Hope you get your tow bar soon!

    ReplyDelete