Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013!

Happy new year clip art 2013 



And a Happy 2013 to one and all!

I saw a cute drawing the other day showing how to change a number two into a number three on checks and other documents. I think I got a chuckle out of it as I can see myself doing it -- more than once!

We again spent a quiet day at home, sneezing, coughing and wiping noses. Not a fun day. Sister Sherry called today to see how we were doing. Said she'd waited to call until we weren't contagious...

Forry and I did go out and take down the Christmas light icicles from the front of Auntie Violet. I had started putting the inside stuff away a couple of days ago, but Forry wanted to wait until New Years to take the lights down. We left the perimeter light cables along the coach however.

I think Forrest is watching either his number 5 or number 6 football game tonight. It's been one game after another all day long. I did get a short reprieve while we watched a portion of the Rose Ball Parade. It's unreal to see how much intricate work goes into one of those flower-clad floats. I understand that they have several hundred volunteers that spend thousands of hours doing the decorating.

It's been quite chilly the last few days. Today it was partially overcast and breezy. People in Florida are complaining about the cold as well, so I guess it's not just Arizona.

No comments:

Post a Comment