Sunday, January 6, 2013

Another Quiet Day

Since we're both still coughing, we made a choice not to go to church this morning. Even though I think that's where this monster cold came from, we didn't see any value in giving it back to anyone.

We've had a pretty quiet day with the most excitement coming this afternoon with the Seahawks game. Forry was pretty cranky the first portion when Washington got a quick couple of touchdowns, but he settled down when Seattle started pushing back. It ended up being a nice win.

We got a big box of mail forwarded from Daughter MM yesterday. Part of the box was SIX copies of Farm Journal! Granted they were two different issues, but still! I get so aggravated at these "free" magazines. They send one to me, one to Forry and one to the ranch. They send cards saying you need to send them back to continue your free subscription. I NEVER send the cards back, but they keep sending the darn magazines. I'm tempted to tell MM to write "deceased" on them to see if that will help.

Oh, my new debit card was in the box of mail. The only problem with it is that I cannot use it until I go to a store where I can activate it by using my PIN with it...

We did watch the last go-round of the bull riding at Madison Square Garden this evening. One really nice thing this year is that CBS Sports will be broad-casting all of the sessions. Last year we had to keep switching between channels to find them.

No comments:

Post a Comment