Thursday, January 31, 2013

Friendships

In another life, many years ago, when I took my first job as a hospital administrator, there was this wonderful woman at the Washington State Hospital Association who became my friend and mentor. Victoria, along with CEO Leo, ran the Association. She's a VERY intelligent lady that I greatly admire.

Now, several years later, Vic is retired -- and in Arizona with Bill. They're going to be here for a couple of weeks and we are looking forward to spending some quality time with them both.


This afternoon, they drove up in their Sea Breeze Class C RV to spend the afternoon with us. We spent a few hours visiting; walked their dog Belle; and went out this evening to Waldo's for barbecued ribs. We will be getting together tomorrow evening to go for a Nite Hike at  Usery Mountain Regional Park. I can hardly wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment