Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Wednesday Night at BJ's

Another day of book work, but we're on the final stretch. All we left to input into the computer is the month of December. And we have to wait for the mail on Friday before we can do it as we need the December bank statement. It feels good to have that much done even though there are a few things we're going to have to discuss with our CPA.

We went out for a bike/trike ride when we finished with the paperwork. We planned to drop off Juni's soup containers on our way by. Their car was gone, so we set the containers on one of the lawn chairs and were going to ride on. But, it turned out Tom was at home, so I ended up leaving Forry behind to bs while I rode on for a while. I rode around the perimeter and as I went by the gate, I saw Juni driving in, so I followed her home.

There was time for a bottle of water and a bit of a puppy fix, then Juni suggested we all go over to BJ's for supper. What a good idea that turned out to be. Forry had a pizza, I had some flat bread with goat cheese and vegetables, Juni had a jalapeno burger and Tom had Marsala chicken. Not a bad way at all to finish off the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment