Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Meeting Time

The Executive Board of Mennonite Church USA is meeting here in Phoenix the next few days. I didn't have to be at the hotel until 1:15 today, so it wasn't too hard. But tomorrow we start at 8:15...

It's a good forty-five minute drive from Valle del Oro to downtown Phoenix and the Sheraton Hotel where the meetings are being held. I am NOT looking forward to the early start the next couple of days.

It was good to see everyone today. There are a dozen of us on the Board and some of us have now been together for five years. There's been a lot of trust built up over those years. The newer members have now been on the Board for a full year and they have brought some different perspectives. It's a good group of people.

But, if I'm going to be able to get up and get going that early tomorrow, I'd best shut down the computer and get myself to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment