Monday, March 4, 2013

A VERY Busy Day!

I'm feeling like I got a lot accomplished today! Forry went over early to the mail box, then to the office with the pink slip to pick up our box of mail that Daughter MM had sent last Friday. While he was gone, I stuck the first load of clothes in the washing machine.

When Forry got back, I sorted the mail, then turned on both computers to pay bills. The stuff for our personal bills at the credit union are all on my computer, while the ones for the ranch are on Forry's. There are a couple of bills that Forry liked to pay by telephone, so we got those taken care of as well.

All the while we were doing the financial stuff, I was continuing to work on the laundry. It was a good day to be doing it as it was warm with a bit of a breeze. The clothes I hung dried very quickly.

This afternoon was the first of the season TV broadcast of a Mariner's Spring Training game. And what a game it was! The Mariners got quite bat-happy and ended up beating the Colorado Rockies 16-6. It was a fun game to watch. We have tickets for the Oakland Athletics game with the Mariners at the Peoria Sports Complex on Friday. I can hardly wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment