Tuesday, March 26, 2013

An Absolutely Lazy Boring Day...

I was sitting here trying to remember what we had done today. It was an absolutely blah day with nothing to make it memorable. We have been wanting to make a trip over to Desert Gardens to take a look at the spring desert flowers, but Forry thought tomorrow might be a better day, so we didn't do it this afternoon.

I did wash a couple of loads of laundry. One was the bathroom rugs and the other was a load of shirts. When I went to hang a couple of shirts to dry, I got rather frustrated. I can usually hang two hangers on the cabinets in the front of the RV, one on each side. Forry had not replaced the doors on the right hand side that he had removed for the DirectTV guy's abortive attempt to replace our receiver with one that could also record. I must have made my annoyance palpable as by this afternoon, the doors are now back in place...

My run of luck with Words With Friends on my iPad is definitely over. I think I have been beaten by everyone I am playing with the last few days! I need to ramp up my collection of two letter words and of words of more than four letters -- I'd do a lot better. Playing with four or five different people of all ages is quite interesting. The selection of words is sometimes surprising and unexpected.

We did have a nice telephone visit with our eldest daughter this noon. We are in the process of re-writing the ranch lease and had emailed each of the girls a copy in order to keep them in the loop. After all, the next time the lease is up for negotiation, they will most likely be the ones doing it.

Another pair of Alpine Coach owners stopped by for a visit this evening. Sounds like there's an informal Alpine get-together happening at the Happy Hour each evening. We may have to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment