Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Another Busy Day

It was another busy day, only this time mostly on the computer. I had gotten an email yesterday from Good Sam offering to refinance our RV.  Their 3.99 percent interest sure sounds a lot better to me then the 9.5 percent we are presently paying. Their major criteria on their website seemed to be Credit Scores of over 700; a loan that's been in place for more than a year; and a few other minor things.

There was a phone number on the website, but after being on hold for almost 20 minutes, the lady I talked to said that the application must be filled out on-line. So I spent the next hour or so gathering up the necessary materials and filling out the form. Then I got an email back that said they would be in touch with me in a couple of days...


Next I received an email from the Mennonite Church office asking about which nights I would need a hotel room in Kansas City for the Executive Board meeting in April. Since I hadn't yet made my flight reservations, I needed to do that before I could respond. And while I was at it, I needed to make flight reservations back to Phoenix from Portland, Oregon for the Mennonite Church Biennial Assembly in July.

I was feeling pretty good about getting all my flights organized until I talked with my Son-in-law Todd. I hadn't double-checked the dates and made reservations for our flight back to Portland a day late... Of course, by the time I had figured it out, the travel agency in Kansas was closed! I left Debi an email, hopefully since it was less than 24 hours, she'll be able to change the reservations so that we can come back to Oregon on Saturday instead of Sunday.

We badly needed breakfast stuff - eggs, milk, bread and orange juice. We went over to Red Robin for guacamole hamburgers then on to Safeway to stock up.

No comments:

Post a Comment