Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Paperwork

This had been one of those days where I spent a good share of my time just doing paperwork. It started with a call from our accountant who said he was emailing us a couple of forms that needed to be sent in to the feds. After we got those signed and ready to go, I scanned one of the W-2s and emailed it to the folks we're talking to about refinancing the RV.

Forry went to the post office to mail the letters and picked up a box of mail from Daughter MM. There were some forms in that box of mail that had to be signed and mailed back to the Farm Service Agency in Adams County. There was an invoice for dues that needed to have a check made out and gotten ready for the mail. Next there was a bunch of paperwork from the grain elevator that needed to be filled out (the elevator had been purchased by a new entity and we had to fill out new paperwork so that they could direct deposit checks for grain sales.).

By the time I got everything filled out and signed and ready to mail, the morning was long gone! I sorted through the rest of the mail MM sent, filed the ranch stuff and tossed a bunch of junk mail. Then I sat down and spent some time looking back at 2012 as my BlogToBook also came in the box of mail...


No comments:

Post a Comment