Thursday, March 7, 2013

I Owe Thanks...

I certainly owe thanks to both Son-in-law Todd and Travel Agent Debi! Todd caught the error on the dates on the airline tickets. Because I was able to leave an email for Debi, she was able to cancel and rebook the tickets on the correct date this morning WITHOUT incurring that $150 per ticket change fee! I'm very thankful to both of them.


There was a pink slip in our mailbox yesterday, but by the time we picked it up on our way to dinner it was too late to go over to the main post office to pick it up. So today we rode the bike/trike over and picked up our package -- and paid February's electric bill!

When we were visiting with our friends Colleen and Dennis at the Arabian Horse Show last month, I stopped at a booth where they were selling custom picture frames. I really liked some of the ones they had for grandchildren, so ordered one. The lady said it took her husband a week or two to make one. She sent me home with the outside frame and said they would mail the insert.

The insert came today and I think he did a really neat job. Now I'm going to have to work on getting some better pictures of the grandkids that will fit better.



Then I will need to get some more of the heavy duty Velcro to hang it with. It's actually quite heavy with the picture frame, the insert and the glass front.

No comments:

Post a Comment