Friday, August 28, 2015

Busy, Busy Day

We actually got a smidgen of rain today. It was overcast and felt like rain when we got up this morning. I think I could have counted the raindrops that actually fell. Such a disappointment for an area that desperately needs rain. The wild  fires flared up again today with high winds mid-state.

We made a quick trip over to the storage unit to get our chairs and the dryer racks so that I could have a place to hang laundry. I took the time to do a "cleansing" cycle of my Splendide washer/dryer that I had read about on a couple of Facebook posts. It actually worked! It has not dried so well in a long time!

I stripped the bed (still have to put on the clean sheets). I made a pot of chili for supper. I don't know what else I did, but I was busy all day. Oh, and best of all, Forry took his shower without any help today! He may recover fully from his back surgery yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment