Monday, August 10, 2015

New Floors!

Oh my, the new floors are gorgeous! Auntie Violet looks very nice! She has a new fan in the bedroom, a place for my new burgundy chair, a redone bathroom floor, a repaired kitchen sink, a new faucet, and a new cupboard with a drawer that holds all of the built-in vacuum accessories. The TV in the bedroom is also gone and I have a new space for comforters, beach towels and pillows.

I did take some pictures, but my computer desk is still piled with stuff the boys put up while they were doing the floors. I just didn't get to it today. I spent most of the day putting stuff away and wiping down the wood in the RV with Liquid Gold (it was very dusty from the tile demolition, even though the fellows had vacuumed well.)

We made a trip over to Home Depot for shelf liner for the new cupboard and under the newly repaired sink. I bought a new stainless garbage can while we were there for the kitchen.

This evening we made a quick trip to Safeway to replenish our breakfast supplies and get some fresh veggies and fruit. We stopped at Dairy Queen on the way back for hamburgers and Frostees.

Tomorrow we will finish getting stuff put away; get a lesson on how to use the floor protectors when we pull in the slides; then we'll start heading towards Mount Vernon.

No comments:

Post a Comment