Monday, August 31, 2015

Shopping Trips

I have been wanting to get back to Bed, Bath and Beyond for a while, but darn! they are no longer carrying the refills for the Method foaming hand wash that I like so much. But, I did find a rug for the front of the RV and a smaller one for in front of my new chair. I also picked up a few smaller items including a pair of zippered control socks for Forry.

Needing groceries, we went to the Safeway store in Cheney. By the time we finished, I had had it. I thought we could get some Chinese food for dinner, but both places in Cheney were closed. There are a lot more empty buildings in town then there were when we were here last year. We ended up over at the Iron Skillet by Petro. I had my usual spaghetti while Forry ate a chicken fried steak.

We met Chris, one of our Menno family, at the restaurant and had a short visit before we headed home. Time to haul in the groceries and put them all away. My very most favorite task, NOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment