Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Ellensburg KOA

A respite day. A bit needed by both of us. We hung out. We did some cleaning and putting away. I helped Forry sort through the last bag of "stuff" he had packed up from his nest by his chair. Some things I could find a home for, a few -very few - I managed to throw away. Some things just went back into his nest.

I took the garbage out. We took showers.

In the morning I'll empty the tanks and we'll pack up again. We are going to Moses Lake's Cascade Park for a week. My niece Ashley is getting married on Saturday at Brother Pat's. We should have some good times with family, especially the great-nieces and nephews.

It got very windy this afternoon. That's not good news for those fighting all of the fires. We got word late today that three firefighters had lost their lives when the fire "blew back". Four more were badly burned. It's scarey out there, all we can do is pray for safety - and rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment