Saturday, August 15, 2015

Chilly Day

The rain was over, but the damp remained. It was chilly when I got up this morning and had my first cup of coffee. A couple of hours later, I went over to Daughter Mary Mae's house and joined Scott for a second cup. After a while, MM, then Forry and then the Gkids joined us and MM and Granddaughter Claire made Dutch Babies for breakfast. They are so good, but my little oven doesn't do well with them, so they're a treat we usually only get when we're here.

In the afternoon the fellows went to the Skagit County Fair to see the Robotics display that Grandson Varick is a part of. MM and I stayed home and had a lazy afternoon visit before she and Claire and to leave for the amphitheater to prepare for tonight's performance.

Tonight was the last performance of the Northwest Shakespeare Company's 2015 season. Tonight they were doing Romeo and Juliet. Claire had a part as a servant girl. We have seen plays by this company over the past several years. It is amazing how much talent our granddaughter has - it's been fun to see her growth as an actor from year to year.

I did get some good pictures. I'll set up my computer tomorrow to post them on my blog instead of using my iPad.

No comments:

Post a Comment