Tuesday, September 29, 2015

A Day to Relax

After yesterday's excursion, we laid low today. We only left the RV long enough to take the garbage out and take a short walk. I did wash the sheets, but I haven't remade the bed.

We weren't very ambitious this morning and didn't get moving very early. I chatted on the phone with both Brother Pat and Sister Sherry and got caught up on what was going on with them.

It was another beautiful day here in Moses Lake. I think it got up into the high seventies. Sherry said it had gotten pretty chilly at her place, but she still hasn't had a hard freeze. She was getting ready to plant the new tulip bulbs she had ordered.

We are watching almost the last Mariners game of the 2015 season. It's hard to believe the season is almost over.

I called Eagle View at Fort McDowell this afternoon and finished making our deposit for the last three month of the year. I wonder if this will be our last winter there? I also called Awesome RV (formerly Uhlmann's RV) in Chehalis and made an appointment for them to service the RV on October 12th. We need to have the oil changed, the roof resealed, the air conditioners serviced, etc.  I need to pick up some new gaskets for our water hoses also. All of the last minute stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment