Friday, September 25, 2015

Cleaning

It's always a surprise to me how dusty the RV can get and how dirty two people can manage to get things. I noticed as we were driving yesterday how many fingerprints were on the dashboard and how dirty the door was. I must admit that when we are stationary I don't spend much time in the front of the RV other than going in and out the door.

This afternoon I took my little bucket and a micro cloth and tackled some cleaning. Just like anything else, you clean one thing and then everything next to it looks dirty. I was a bit surprised how grubby the hand grips were. Since both Forry and I have taken tumbles while going in and out in the past, we are both very conscientious about using the hand holds as we enter and leave. Like a lot of things, they don't show the dirt unless you really look. Needless to say, the bottom of my bucket was pretty brown.

It was in the mid-eighties today. It clouded over for a while, but then the sun was back out. I've been hoping for a couple of good hard freezes before the first part of October and the Mennonite Country Auction. It would be very nice to get rid of some of these darn flies before then!

No comments:

Post a Comment