Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Costco Trip

We were down to our last half dozen K-cups for our Keurig coffee maker, so we decided a quick trip to Costco was in order.  It was a funny trip. As much as we looked, I didn't see anything except coffee  that we needed. We did pick up some cashews and some macadamia nut caramel chocolates - the necessities, you know.

I finally got a call this morning from Inland Imaging to schedule the mammogram Dr. B ordered last week. My choices were either in October or early tomorrow morning. Since we need to move to Moses Lake tomorrow afternoon, I guess I'll go early in the morning rather then make another trip back up to Spokane.

We did as much as possible to get ready this afternoon. We drained and flushed both the grey and black tanks, then put the hoses away. I've put away most of the loose stuff inside. It should be an easier move tomorrow - at least it's not going to be hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment