Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Laundry Day

It seems like it never ends, the dirty clothes, I mean. I thought about doing laundry yesterday, but by the time we got the mail sorted and the groceries put away, I was ready to call it a day. Which meant I needed to get at it today.

I bought a package of skirt steak yesterday and marinated it today in a Jack Daniels marinade I've been wanting to try. It's a pretty simple one - basically bourbon, worchestishire sauce and a little brown sugar. It was a big big chunk of meat, so even after I sliced off a serving for both of us, there was enough left for steak tacos tomorrow night.

I spent some time today sorting through paper stashed on my desk. Some of it could be tossed, some shredded and a whole bunch needed to be filed. I really need to go through my big file drawer and start shredding some old stuff. I've got some papers that are way beyond the seven to ten years of necessary storage. That drawer is just too full!

No comments:

Post a Comment