Tuesday, December 1, 2015

The Costco Trip

'Twas time for a trip to Costco. We decided to go to a different one this time as the one on Hayden Road is very crowded and the parking is limited. I only wanted/needed a couple of things, but as usual we ended up with a boxful.

Christmas goodies and decorations were all over the store. Costco has some really nice things before the holidays. I bought some Danish cookies and a couple of other confections.  Forry was looking for a new red shirt, one with a pocket, to replace his favorite. His red shirt has gotten pretty sad looking, but he doesn't want to be without. I didn't see any red shirts,but I did find a nice aqua one for him.

The Costco we went to on Oak Street is at the edge of another large shopping area that is a couple of blocks long. As we drove through (wanting to exit on a street with a traffic light), I spotted an Office Max. Knowing that I would soon be needing a new file box for the 2015 ranch papers, I ran in and picked one up. We've not had a great deal of luck in the past finding office supply stores. Our GPS has taken us to several empty store fronts in the past, so we were glad to get that chore done.

It was not quite as chilly today as there was no wind, but it still didn't get into the 70s.

No comments:

Post a Comment