Friday, December 4, 2015

Chilly, Sleepy Day

I woke up early enough this morning to watch the sun rise over the mountains across the Verde River valley. I was too restless to sleep, so got busy on the computer paying bills. I took care of our personal ones, then got busy on the ranch ones. When I finished, I called the insurance company in Odessa to get a quote. When the phone rang and rang, I had to laugh as I realized it wasn't even nine o'clock PST in Odessa yet and they weren't open!

So I took the garbage out to the road and waited a while, then tried it again. I talked with a very nice lady, then scanned the documents she needed and emailed them off. Hopefully, we will have a decent quote in the next couple of days.

It was chilly again today. This cold front was supposed to be gone by now, but it's stubbornly hanging around. About two o'clock my early morning caught up with me and I fell asleep in my chair. I haven't napped in the daytime for a while - I just hope I'll be able to sleep tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment