Thursday, December 17, 2015

Lazy Day

Today was one of those days. One where I did not want to do anything! I think the most ambitious thing I did was put away the clothes I washed yesterday. Forry went out to get the newspaper this morning and later went over to the office to get the mail. He picked up the first Christmas cards of the season.

It was COLD last night - it got down to 30 degrees. The newspaper had stories this morning about people shopping for ice scrapers for their car windshields. It was a sunny day however, and it got up to to 58. If we were back in the Northwest, we'd be talking about how warm it was...

Had a nice visit with Granddaughter Havela this evening. It was fun to lister to our little great granddaughter babbling in the background. Kahlyn is getting quite vocal. Havela is getting organized for the trip the three of them are making from Illinois to Oregon and Idaho for Christmas. (I must admit that I am extremely jealous that we won't get to see them...)

No comments:

Post a Comment