Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Christmas Stuff

We are just about done with our "getting ready for Christmas" stuff. This afternoon I finished up our 2015 Christmas Cards. I had seriously debated whether I was going to send any this year - mainly because I didn't have a picture I liked. Then I took a picture the other afternoon of the luminaria alongside Auntie Violet that I liked. I liked it enough to decide to use it.

When we walked over to the office this afternoon to check for mail, we bundled up in sweaters. This cold snap is getting old. The high temperature in Phoenix today was only 53 degrees. There are freeze warnings up for the entire valley for the next week. Forry is getting nervous about the possibility of driving in snow when we go up to Williams to meet Daughter MM and her family.

This is the little tree that we have on the dashboard - it's not as cute as my old one, but it's perfect for the spot.


No comments:

Post a Comment