Wednesday, December 2, 2015

It's Beginning To Look a Bit ....

I was talking last week about looking for a little Christmas tree to go on Auntie Violet's dashboard. It was to be a replacement for the thirty plus year old one that Danny had got for my office back when I was the Administrator at the Ritzville Memorial Hospital. After looking at a whole bunch of them on Amazon I finally ordered one.



It's a little smaller than the one I originally had, but it's got a nice heavy burlap wrapped base which is much steadier than the plastic stand the original one had. I looked at so many little trees and thought I had finally ordered one that was battery powered. But, this one has a cord that needs to be plugged in. Oh well, I dug out my short extension cord and Forry gave me his and we are in business.

Maybe tomorrow or maybe the next day, I'll have Forry get out the Christmas box from the bay and we'll get the icicles hung on the front of Auntie Violet. The luminarias will probably have to wait until next week sometime as they have to be put together and have the weights put in the bottoms and the lights inserted.

It was a bit warmer today. I think it almost got up to 76 degrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment