Saturday, December 19, 2015

ManiPedi Day

I went into Fountain Hills this afternoon for a pedicure and manicure as well as a facial. I had decided  it should be a day to pamper myself. Forry offered to go into town with me, but he doesn't like pedicures (he did try it once). I knew I wouldn't be able to relax if I knew he was sitting out in the car waiting.

Forry had suggested I either get purple or blue toes, so I picked out a lovely turquoise. I thought about putting the same color on my fingernails, but just am not quite that brave. I ended up with a neutral gloss. I had to chuckle at the fellow who did my toes - he said that it was nice to do a color other than Christmas Red. Sounds like that's pretty much what was being done the last week or so.

It was overcast most of the day, but not cold. We seem to be alternating one day of blue skies with one of grey. I just hope it will be nice the next few days when Daughter MM and Scott and the Gkids are here.

No comments:

Post a Comment