Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Another Quiet Day -- But Not The Evening!

It was another quiet day today -- I actually slept in a bit -- much to Forry's dismay as he had to have his cereal without the berries I usually put in it for him...

Changed the sheets on the bed -- always a bit of a hassle as Auntie Violet's washer dryer combo does much better if I wash one queen sized sheet and pillowcase at a time -- seems like it takes forever.

Forry did manage to move a few of the things we've decided we don't really need out to the storage shed here at the ranch (old printer, propane heater, etc.). It makes a little more space in the hallway and living room.

This evening Curt and Sarah took us out for dinner at Inca in Moses Lake. Sarah and I had some great carne' asada (Sarah twisted my arm...) while Forry ate crab enchiladas. And you know, we were so busy talking and catching up, I never did know what Curt ate. It took us 2 1/2 hours to eat dinner -- and we were still talking when we went out the door!

1 comment:

  1. Friends, Food, Fellowship...doesn't get much better than that!

    ReplyDelete