Saturday, May 23, 2009

So Many People, So Many Conversations...

I've talked to so many people today, I think even my jaw hurts! When you are an introvert (well, an expressive one, anyway), you can only deal with so much, before your mind starts craving some quiet time!

I had visited with most of my classmates and their spouses yesterday and today, but then we went to the banquet tonight and there was a whole 'nother group of people to visit with and catch up on families. Then as per tradition, there were people who went around to visit the parties of all the class gatherings held after the banquet -- many of them had not gone to the banquet, but just wanted to visit with everyone -- especially those from out of town.

We've got one more official class gathering tomorrow morning for breakfast at 9 AM.

I may survive!

No comments:

Post a Comment