Monday, October 5, 2009

A Catch Up Day

We are going to be gone all week, so spent the day doing laundry and re-organizing after all the busyness of getting ready for the sale.

Since I won't be here for Bible Study on Wednesday, i had brought the video home with me yesterday and took it back over to the church this afternoon.

After yesterday's ferocious winds ad dust storm, it was eerily quiet today. The ground looks scoured down to the layer of Mount St Helen's ash.

I didn't even realize that I did not do a Saturday blog until Tammy mentioned it! I think I was so tired after we had gone to Chicos for pizza with Leslie and Bill and MM's family after the sale, I think I just crashed without even thinking about it...

1 comment:

  1. I was just curious how the sale went...hopefully good!

    ReplyDelete