Saturday, October 31, 2009

Out For a Walk

It sounds like such a little thing, to just go for a walk. But when you've been restricted from doing so for a couple of weeks, it becomes a BIG thing! The sun was even out most of the afternoon, so it was quite pleasant. I didn't go very far -- just out to the garbage bins (less than a 1/4 mile) and back. Ponderosa Falls RV Resort is currently not terribly busy, so we are not crowded in near anyone. The roads throughout the Resort are not paved, so you do have to watch some of the rough spots.




This is my little corner of Auntie Violet:

Do note the posture! It's amazing how straight I sit with the brace on.



We slept in this morning as yesterday had been a really big day. Our good friends Leslie and Bill were married this noon at the Donut Shop in Portland, Oregon. We had seriously thought about driving down for the festivities this noon, but decided it was a bit too soon in the recovery process to take that a road trip. But, we are waiting to see the pictures!





2 comments:

  1. Pictures are posting on my smugmug. I am exhausted so I am just going to let them upload while I go crash. LOL The ceremony pics should be up by midnight and I will post the after photos when we get home tomorrow. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a beautiful spot there! So glad you are getting out. Patience, patience!

    ReplyDelete