Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Day 11 Post Surgery

I keep checking the days off and each day things seem to have improved a bit. I noticed tonight -- when I thought there had been NO change today -- that I did not need any help to lift my left foot into the Jeep. A little thing, but another sign that I am stronger.

We were awakened before seven this morning with a phone call from Fed Ex wanting to know how to find us. They had only the General Delivery PO address in Cheney and didn't think that would get them to us with the box they had to deliver. They actually showed up about 2 PM to deliver a box of the most gorgeous pears -- looks like maybe four different varieties. They are all colors from a pale yellow to a bright red. Thank you to my youngest (all be it taller) sister Roxy and her husband Rich! We will certainly enjoy them!

We decided to go over to the nearby Iron Skillet this evening for dinner. It's kind of a shame in some ways as I only seem to be able to eat 5-6 bites before I'm full. But, now I've got a nice take-home box of leftover chicken-fried steak for lunch tomorrow. And I got outside for a short bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment