Tuesday, October 6, 2009

That Darned Windstorm!

Turns out to have been a pretty expensive duststorm! Seems we fried both the Cradlepoint (Internet wi-fi) and the connection to the antenna. Well, actually the power outage got the connector and Forry messed up the wi-fi by trying to hook it to the 12 volt system when it's only a 6 volt. Looks like we'll have to replace the aircard as well. Not a good day at all!

Today we went to Spokane for my pre-op visit with the surgeon, Dr. Powers. I also had to be measured for the brace I am going to have to wear for two months after the surgery.

I am so thankful we have good insurance that will pay for 80% of the $900 cost of the brace! I cannot imagine what it must be like for the millions of people who have no coverage. I think they would just live with the pain rather then get the operation to relieve it...

Tomorrow Forry & I are going to Sundance so that I can facilitate part of the meeting of the Health Sector Assembly.

No comments:

Post a Comment