Monday, October 12, 2009

Getting Ready to Move...

Forry's been VERY busy today getting everything outside packed up (table, chairs, BBQ, etc.) so that we can move to Ponderosa Falls (near Spokane, Washington) tomorrow. He also put the things into the storage unit that we're not going to be taking along with Auntie Violet.

I spent most of the day doing laundry and putting stuff inside away. I don't know if I dislike unpacking more or getting everything put back where it belongs. It's so much easier to travel with the motor home then to go somewhere in an airplane!

Towards evening I finally sat down with the computer to hook up the new Cradlepoint wi-fi. It hasn't been THAT long since I set up the other one, but I had a heck of a time trying to remember what I did..! At least I am back on line and able to type a bit faster than I can on my iPhone!

No comments:

Post a Comment