Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Utah!

We drove to Spokane again this morning for a 10 AM flight to Salt Lake City. We were met at baggage claim by the limo driver who collected our bags in his Cadillac Escalade and took us on the forty minute trip up into the mountains to Sundance. I've been coming to the Health Sector Assembly for 9+ years and it amazes me how built up and inhabited it has become.

The meeting doesn't start until tomorrow night so we've got a day to enjoy the resort before I have to get to work.

We ate dinner at the Foundry Grill tonight. I had BBQ pork quesedillas and Forry had calimari. We shared a piece of their incredible warm apple pie with caramel sauce and ice cream. The piece of pie is over three inches tall! (we remembered it from before and knew better then to order two pieces...)

I am going to get a hot stone massage in the morning -- I can hardly wait!

1 comment:

  1. A hot stone massage! I'd like to hear more about that. Sounds wonderful and intriguing!

    ReplyDelete