Sunday, October 25, 2009

Foggy Sunday Morning at Ponderosa Falls

It was sunny but partly cloudy when we got up this morning, then the fog came creeping down the hill into the park. It's lifted a bit, but still has that hazy Fall look.


I had wanted badly to go to church this morning, but re-thought the idea after reflecting Dr. Powers comments about just spending my time resting and healing. I'll catch up my farming on Facebook this AM, read for a while (started an interesting new series with a book (The Patriot Witch) that Curt and Sarah brought by when they came to visit at the hospital. I started writing "thank you" cards yesterday, but couldn't seem to even get one finished without falling asleep..) I am getting very good a dozing off mid-sentence!

I actually had a pretty good night's sleep. Forry had bought me a frozen Mac and Cheese dinner that he doctored up a bit with crumbled saltines and pepper. I was actually able to finish almost half of it, so will have the rest for lunch today.

No comments:

Post a Comment