Thursday, September 16, 2010

Celebrating Cherie!

One of the very special tips my friend Mary gave me when I was a working woman was to invest in weekly massages. And I took her advice for many years. Then I retired. And then we moved into a motor home. And then we moved around the country for the next three years. And I only got a massage on rare occasions -- like when I facilitated at Sundance or my daughters bought us both massages as a combination birthday/Mother's Day/anniversary gift.


Somewhere along the line Forry also became a convert. At first very hesitant, he discovered that his sciatica pain disappeared after a few sessions with Cherie. Over time Cherie actually became the massage therapist for most of the AHEC staff. First recommended to me by Cathi, several others of the staff utilized her talents as well.


Lately Forry has once again been experiencing some sciatica pain when we are out walking. I began to think that maybe while we were in Spokane I should try to get him in to see Cherie a couple of times. I called her Tuesday and she was able to work him into her schedule this morning.


I went with Forry this today because I wanted to see her new digs (she had moved a couple of years ago after we had left Spokane.). It was so good to see her! The suite that she and Beth have moved to is gorgeous. And the best thing of all is that she was able to fit BOTH Forry and I into her schedule next Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment