Saturday, September 18, 2010

Hooray for AHECers!

This is the entryway to my friend Cathi and Dave's house. It was the scene of a wonderful evening of talk and laughter with my former colleagues from the Eastern Washington Area Health Education Center (EWAHEC). Since I retired a few years back, we have gotten together once a year for lunch when Forry and I have been back in Spokane. This year Cathi suggested we have a potluck at her house instead -- that way Kaarin could bring her little girls (4 and 18 months).






Cathi is a Master Gardener and she and Dave always have a gorgeous yard.






This is part of our group enjoying visiting after dinner. The others were in the kitchen...

I hate to admit that I was so busy catching up with everyone that I didn't remember to take pictures!





Judy, Bettie, Cathi, Kaarin and Helen of our AHEC team were able to attend along with their spouses. Steven and Christy also stopped by for a few minutes before they had to go to Temple. The only one we didn't get to see was Bonnie and her little Addy. I hope we get a chance to see them before we leave Spokane.
It was a wonderful evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment