Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Is This FALL Creeping Up?

I couldn't figure out what was on the hood of the Toad this afternoon when we went out to go to town. Where did the leaves come from?



They're all over the ground as well --



As I looked around, I realized that many of the leaves have turned!




I am NOT ready for summer to be over! But, it's beginning to look like it doesn't matter what I think or what I want. It was twenty degrees cooler on the bank sign in Mount Vernon then it was just last week.

It is definitely time to think about traveling south! We will be here at Daughter MM's until next Monday when we will head back to Spokane. We have some doctor and eye exam appointments PLUS a gathering on Saturday afternoon of the AHECers I worked with when we lived there (I can't wait to see how much the little ones have grown!). After our two weeks in Spokane, we will head down to the ranch. The Mennonite Country Auction is the first Saturday in October, but after that we definitely plan to be on the road to warmer country.

No comments:

Post a Comment