Friday, December 3, 2010

Just Waiting

Today we are just waiting to see if the windshield wiper arms come tomorrow...

I used the day to get a batch of pfeffernesse (pepper nut) dough mixed up for Daughter Dawn. I needed whipping cream for the dough, so Grand daughter Havela and I went into Woodburn (Grandson Micah was at Cub Scouts and Granddaughter Kyra was playing volleyball with a friend.) for groceries.


I was due for my monthly prothrombin test, so we went to the Wellspring facility's Intermediate Care Clinic. This is an interesting facility -- it focuses on wellness -- so has physical therapists; aestheticians; a spa; a pretty nice high end gift shop; and a great restaurant. Havela and I had lunch while we were there. I had a delicious spinach salad while she had a 1/2 pound cheeseburger! And she ate it all!


I did get the pfeffernesse dough made, but Dawn will have to bake them as it needs to age for several days. Tomorrow we'll see if we can't get some other Christmas cookies made while we're waiting for UPS to arrive.

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh pfaeffernesse, I go silly with that stuff I miss it so :(

    ReplyDelete