Tuesday, December 21, 2010

So, What Did We Do Today?

I really had to stop and think... What DID we do today? Well, lets see. We slept in. We took showers. Forry drained the grey and black tanks. We hung icicle lights on the front of Auntie Violet along with her "JOY" sign. We went to the grocery store. I bought some stocking stuffers. I did three loads of laundry. I cut my thumb slicing Brother Pat's venison sausage. I fixed appetizers for our friends Tom and Juni -- that ended up being supper. I drank some Three Buck Chuck red wine. I talked to Daughter Mary Mae on the phone. I checked with the USPS website tracking service which said they had delivered the Christmas package which Mary Mae said they did NOT receive. Registered a complaint on USPS website. Checked bank statement online to see if checks in "unreceived" package had been cashed (Not!). Decided I couldn't do anything further until in the morning....

No comments:

Post a Comment